NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an annual meeting of the Members of the Corporation will be held at the Ottawa Marriott Hotel, Ottawa, Ontario, in the Victoria Ballroom on the 31st day of May, 2019 at 6:00 pm and at any adjournment or adjournments thereof, for the following purposes:
- To receive and consider the audited financial statements of the Corporation for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018 together with the report of the public accountant thereon;
- To elect Directors from amongst the slate of nominees provided for in the enclosed Nominating Committee Report;
- To appoint a public accountant of the Corporation and to authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the public accountant;
- To adopt By-Law 002, the revised by-laws of the Association, and thus to repeal By-Law 001;
- To transact such further or other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
Members who are unable to attend the meeting in person are requested to date, sign and return to the Corporation the enclosed form of Proxy.
To be valid, proxies must reach the CAAA Head Office no later than 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) on Friday, May 24, 2019. They may be received by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Post to 439, University Ave., 5th Floor, Toronto, M5G 1Y8
DATED at Toronto, the 10th day of May, 2019.
By order of the Board of Directors.
Duane B. Kennedy, CAAA President