The CAAA offers several research grants programs. Each program has a single call annually. Submissions are evaluated by a blind review process.
It is Canadian Academic Accounting Association policy that the CAAA President, CAAA Journal Editors, and the Chair of the Research Committee are ineligible for CAAA research grant funding during their term of office. Members of a research sub-committee may not apply for awards adjudicated by that committee during their term of office.
- CAAA Research Grant Program (Deadline date for proposal, October 1, 2021)
- CPA Canada-CAAA: Financial Accounting, Assurance and Tax Research Grant
- CPA Canada-CAAA: Management Accounting, Performance Management, Finance, Governance & Strategy Research Grant (Deadline date for LOI, July 13, 2021)
- CPA Canada-CAAA: Special Topics Research Grant
- CPA Canada–CAAA: Special Education Research Grant (Deadline date for LOI, July 13, 2021)
The following form is to be completed by the Principal Investigator as it relates to the progress reports of the grant. All researchers must submit a progress report every six months.
Submit a Progress Reports
Request an extension of the deadline for research grants. (Note: An updated progress report must be submitted before requesting an extension)
Request an extension for your research
We acknowledge our Distinguished Partner, CPA Canada, for its support of our Research Grants program.