What’s new from CPA Canada
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) provides educational, professional learning and development (PLD) resources, thought leadership and other offerings on a variety of topical areas relevant to accountants in academia. Here are some of the most recent news updates, resources and events from Canada’s national business and accounting organization:
Watch the CAAA 2021 Conference session "Education Day Keynote Presentation: Preparing Future-Ready CPAs — CM2.0 is getting ready to launch!" - presented by Tami Hynes, Tim Jackson, Erin Kelly, and Irene Wiecek.
Watch the CAAA 2021 Conference session "Plenary Part 2: CAAA–CPA Canada Research Grants Information Session" - presented by Rebecca Villmann and Bertrand Malsch.
Watch the CAAA 2021 Conference session "CPA Canada session: CPA Canada Updates — PEP, learning strategies and data analytics" - presented by Sarah Gumpinger, Jennifer Reed, and Andy Thomas.
Upcoming PLD Events and Resources:
Thought leadership resources
- Foresight podcast season 2: How technology and innovation are changing the accounting landscape
- Canadian tax news
- New mandatory tax reporting: problems and solutions
- Preparing for the new quality management standards
- New quality management suite of standards: Practitioner alert
- How CPAs can lead ESG initiatives
- The rise of the social pillar: The ‘S’ in ESG
- Mastering Money Conference 2022
- CPA’s fighting corruption and money laundering