What’s new from CPA Canada
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) provides educational, professional learning and development (PLD) resources, thought leadership and other offerings on a variety of topical areas relevant to accountants in academia. Here are some of the most recent news updates, resources and events from Canada’s national business and accounting organization:
Watch the CAAA 2021 Conference session "Education Day Keynote Presentation: Preparing Future-Ready CPAs — CM2.0 is getting ready to launch!" - presented by Tami Hynes, Tim Jackson, Erin Kelly, and Irene Wiecek.
Watch the CAAA 2021 Conference session "Plenary Part 2: CAAA–CPA Canada Research Grants Information Session" - presented by Rebecca Villmann and Bertrand Malsch.
Watch the CAAA 2021 Conference session "CPA Canada session: CPA Canada Updates — PEP, learning strategies and data analytics" - presented by Sarah Gumpinger, Jennifer Reed, and Andy Thomas.
Upcoming PLD Events and Resources:
Thought leadership resources
- Foresight: The CPA podcast
- Implementation tool for practitioners: New quality management standards
- New quality management suite of standards: Audit and assurance alert
- A role for audit committees in oversight of climate change
- Mastering Money Conference 2022
- Canadian tax news
- Tax blog
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S): Social and human capital accounting
- A4S essential guide to valuations and climate change
- Anti-money laundering resources