What’s new from CPA Canada
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) provides educational, professional learning and development (PLD) resources, thought leadership and other offerings on a variety of topical areas relevant to accountants in academia. Here are some of the most recent news updates, resources and events from Canada’s national business and accounting organization:
Watch the CAAA 2021 Conference session "Education Day Keynote Presentation: Preparing Future-Ready CPAs — CM2.0 is getting ready to launch!" - presented by Tami Hynes, Tim Jackson, Erin Kelly, and Irene Wiecek.
Watch the CAAA 2021 Conference session "Plenary Part 2: CAAA–CPA Canada Research Grants Information Session" - presented by Rebecca Villmann and Bertrand Malsch.
Watch the CAAA 2021 Conference session "CPA Canada session: CPA Canada Updates — PEP, learning strategies and data analytics" - presented by Sarah Gumpinger, Jennifer Reed, and Andy Thomas.
Upcoming PLD Events and Resources:
Thought leadership resources
- Episode 2: The big shift. What jobs will CPAs have in the future
- Episode 3: Are financial statements dead?
- Complexity and the professional accountant: Practical guidance for ethical decision-making (Paper 1)
- Evaluating the information reliability of automated processes
- Canadian offer to host International Sustainability Standards Board well supported: CPA Canada
- Mastering money virtual conference 2021
- ASPE briefing: Accounting for investments