What’s new from CPA Canada
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) provides educational, professional learning and development (PLD) resources, thought leadership and other offerings on a variety of topical areas relevant to accountants in academia. Here are some of the most recent news updates, resources and events from Canada’s national business and accounting organization:
Watch the CAAA 2021 Conference session "Education Day Keynote Presentation: Preparing Future-Ready CPAs — CM2.0 is getting ready to launch!" - presented by Tami Hynes, Tim Jackson, Erin Kelly, and Irene Wiecek.
Watch the CAAA 2021 Conference session "Plenary Part 2: CAAA–CPA Canada Research Grants Information Session" - presented by Rebecca Villmann and Bertrand Malsch.
Watch the CAAA 2021 Conference session "CPA Canada session: CPA Canada Updates — PEP, learning strategies and data analytics" - presented by Sarah Gumpinger, Jennifer Reed, and Andy Thomas.
Upcoming PLD Events and Resources:
Thought leadership resources
- Mindset and enabling skills of professional accountants (Paper 4)
- Foresight podcast season 2: How technology and innovation are changing the accounting landscape
- Canadian tax news
- Tax resources for CPAs
- Technology's impact on the audit
- Navigating the sustainable debt market – Global Research Teaser
- International and Canadian Sustainability Reporting Developments
- Interview with ISSB chair on the Montreal centre and other developments
- Financial planning: Building a lifelong financial plan
- What I would tell my younger self
- Journey out of debt after COVID-19
- Guide to comply with Canada’s anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) legislation
- A governance framework for anti-corruption and responsible business